We are hiring!
Document Management Coordinator/Admin Assistant
West Wawanosh Mutual Insurance Company, has an immediate opportunity for a Document Management Coordinator/Admin Assistant to join our Accounting/Administration Team in a full time position in Goderich, Ontario.
We offer competitive compensation based on experience as well as a positive team environment with a strong focus on community involvement and a healthy work life balance.
As a Document Management Coordinator, you will be responsible for the flow of documents within the company; while the Admin Assistant will provide clerical support for accounts receivables, to impact the cash flow through the collection of accounts.
- Strong organizational skills along with attention to detail, accuracy, data entry and time management.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong computer skills and the ability to adapt to changes in technology, processes and workflow
- Must work well as part of a team and contribute to a positive work environment
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
- Completion of post-secondary education in a related field and/or work experience.
- Prior experience in document management or accounts receivable an asset.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Is able to work independently, managing his or her time and work flow
- Attention to detail and capable of working on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Candidates with insurance knowledge would be given priority
Please introduce yourself by sending your cover letter and résumé, detailing your qualifications in confidence by email to email@example.com on or before December 10, 2020.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. West Wawanosh Mutual is committed to providing accommodations and to achieving a barrier-free workplace for individuals with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation in order to participate in our recruitment process, we will support you by taking into account your individual accessibility needs.