NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
WEST WAWANOSH MUTUAL
Notice is hereby given that the Annual and Special General Meeting of the Company will be held at the:
DUNGANNON AGRICULTURAL HALL
Friday, March 15th, 2019
AT 2:00 P.M.
- To receive, consider and approve the Financial Statement and Auditor’s Report for the year ended December 31st, 2018.
- To appoint auditors for 2019.
- To elect two (2) Directors for a three-year term in accordance with the Company By-laws.
- To consider and if thought fit, to adopt, with such amendments as may be made at the Meeting, the amendment to section 21 of By-law 1-95 passed by the Board of Directors on October 30th, 2018, which disqualifies any person who is holding an elected position in a Federal, Provincial or Municipal government from being eligible to be elected as a director.
- To transact any other business that may properly come before the meeting.
The Directors whose terms expire are Mary Garriock and Dan Burns. Both are eligible for re-election.
Any qualifying policyholder wishing to seek election or re-election as a Director must file their intention to run, in writing, along with a nomination form, with the Corporate Secretary or designate, no later than close of business, March 1st, 2019.
A copy of the annual financial statements will be posted on the company website wwmic.com at least 21 days prior to the meeting. A policyholder may request a hard copy of the statements by contacting the head office in Dungannon.
By order of the Board of Directors,
West Wawanosh Mutual Insurance Company,